Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Tom video from Elder Magill's blog

Elder Busico goes "Bigfoot" on us!!!

It is Sunday and Elder Busico is leaving from church when I spot this rather large animal on his head. He assures me that it is indeed dead and that he actually paid money for it. Actually it is a great looking Shopka (hat)!! If you look carefully you may still be able to see it move. I mistakenly called him Elder Madsen because his previous companion Elder Madsen had one that was made from red fox and about the same size. Yes they are popular amongst the elders. The first competition is "how big the hat is". Second is "how much did you pay for yours?".

Upon their triumphant return from Korea Elder Roberts and Busico were sporting these two classy ties. Unfortunately they were "Salvation Army" ties so they now represent two churches. They thought I was taking a photo and I surprized them with a movie. They are great elders and a lot of fun to be with.

No comments: