Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Luke MTC

Missionaries in Luke's District in front of Provo Temple
Study time...Hitting the books.....Where are the books?
Luke and his companion Elder Romero

Dear Mom
It's good to hear from you.  It's Tuesday so tomorrow will be 2 weeks here.  it's seemed like an eternity.  I have a letter coming with some pictures so look for that.  I'm sorry if it's not long enough for you but my life here is really boring.  But I just wanted to let you know I'm doing a little better each day.  I think about the family all the time.  Tom is a wise man.  I finally realize how important family is.  I need every letter I can get.  It really just boosts my day.  So keep them coming.  My zone already hates me jokingly because I get the most mail, I love it and need it.   I love you all.  I forgot Alex's email but tell her I love her.  and I loved getting a dear elder from her.  It really is so comforting to hear from the ones you love the most.  

No comments: